In our 20th year of business, Optimum Results is one of Ireland’s leading Training Companies having worked with some 9,000 clients, across 11 counties. In recent years we have developed Seams LMS; an advanced Online Training & LMS division, the company now has ambitious plans for growth & development at home and in export market.
We are seeking a dynamic, results driven, experienced Sales Manager to join our team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering an agreed sales revenue and margin target.
- Manage all aspects of running an efficient sales function in a competitive margin marketplace.
- Drive the new business acquisition activity.
- Organically grow the business by winning new contracts using existing products and new solutions to sell to existing and new customers.
- Develop relationships with key customers, building confidence and trust by demonstrating expertise, market insight, and commitment.
- Proactively manage sales pipeline activity.
- Encourage an open and consultative approach in communicating with peers and the management team.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop the sales strategy and achieve KPI’s.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Deliver the revenue and margin targets.
- Establish agreed and stretching revenue targets for the business and ensure delivery against these targets.
- Ensure efficient and effective processes are in place to measure and deliver on revenue targets.
- Actively monitor the revenue performance against budget, and implement action plans as required.
Skills & Experience
- Self-motivated, determined, and able to work under own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a management team to deliver the revenue plan in line with overall strategic goals for the organisation.
- Highly commercial and numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can demonstrate collaborative style with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Experience selling into procurement and tendering for new business.
- Proven track record of relationship and sales success at senior levels within customer base.
- Can demonstrate a successful sales leadership career with a complex, competitive, B2B service delivery.
- Knowledge of SAAS software and/or Training services preferable.
- Live in the North East ROI or South of NI. Likely to regard this position as a long term career.
- Own transport is essential for the role (relevant mileage will be reimbursed).
- Salary (and reward package) commensurate with your ability to show how you meet this demanding criteria.
Applications by email immediately please to: email@example.com, Managing Director, Optimum Results Ltd