- 3+ yrs of hands-on development & verifiable experience.
- Experience with MVC frameworks(preference Zend Framework).
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
- RESTful API creation and integration.
- Working knowledge of SQL, database theory and application.
- Experience with Doctrine or other ORM frameworks.
- Working knowledge of web application security and performance tuning.
- Experience with version control, preferably subversion.
- Experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and development best practices.
- Demonstrated ability o quickly learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of t test driven development and unit testing.
- LAMP stack experience.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Practical application of PHPdoc, Doxygen, Javadoc or similar documentation systems.
- Familiarity with payment processing APIs.
- Excellent analytical and prototyping skills.
- Good self motivation as well as good communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Communications, documentation and specifications writing skills.
- Strong enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
About the Company
Now in our 20th year, Optimum Results specialise in building Management Competencies so as to optimise business performance. Based in Ireland, midpoint on the Dublin / Belfast economic corridor, we have a fulltime team of 22 people with 18 Specialist Associates. To date, we have a worked with over 9,000 clients across 11 Countries.
Recent years has also seen Optimum Results develop an advanced ‘On-Line Learning & LMS’ Services Division, this provides remarkable innovation and other benefits in cost, time & results effectiveness of its training services to clients at home and overseas. Our consumer research division, Customer Perceptions, also established in 1995, is a leading provider of critical information for managers of Retail & Service businesses and recently produced its 350,000th Mystery Shopping Report.