Client Account Manager: Consumer & Market Research – Dundalk
About the Company:
Our sister company Customer Perceptions Ltd. is a consumer and market research company based in Dundalk, Co. Louth and has been in business since 1995. Our specialist services include: Mystery Shopping Programmes, Client Satisfaction surveys, Web based surveys and Training and Consultancy (primarily in Customer Service). We work with clients in the financial, FMCG, Hospitality/Tourism and Telecommunications sectors.
We currently employ a team of 10 and also manage a base of 5000 to 6000 field researchers/mystery shoppers.
A Client Account Manager, working in Customer Perceptions Ltd. manages a client portfolio including large and smaller clients and occasional works jointly with other Account Managers on some larger programmes.
The Account Manager is responsible for every aspect of the client programme i.e. initial contact, programme set up and design (e.g. questionnaire/template creation, mystery shopper guidelines), managing the field work, proofing reports, through to presentation of results and analysis to the client.
The Account Manager works closely with the General Manager, other Account Managers and our Assessor Manager (who looks after our base of field researchers/mystery shoppers).
- At least 5 years office/administration experience (preferably an open office environment).
- Previous client experience (i.e. managing client accounts/programmes).
- Previous experience of working in a team.
- Excellent communication, including telephone and written skills.
- Significant experience/knowledge in using excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint.
- Own a car with a full driving license.
- Strong team player
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good time management skills and organised
- Ability to multitask on the job
If selected for interview you will be required to bring examples of recent reports, assignment or presentations that you have done and be prepared to conduct a short 5 minute presentation on your CV.